FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- HAIR QUALITY
- CARE AND USAGE
- ORDER, SHIPPING & RETURNS
1. HAIR QUALITY
HAIR EXTENSIONS QUALITY?
Finding the best high quality 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair Extensions is very important if you want a beautiful natural look. It is also important if you want your hair to look beautiful and last a long time without tangling or shedding.
High quality 100% Remy Virgin Human Hair can be expensive so you must look at it as an investment. Be sure you are buying good quality hair. Here are some ideas you should consider when buying:
- You want hair that does not tangle or matt.
- Look for high quality tightly sewn wefts that do not shed.
- You want length, color and body consistent with pricing norms for that type of product.
- You want a product that is full of body, soft, with full healthy ends instead of stringy or dry.
- The best quality has healthy unidirectional cuticles.
- You want it to be soft with a healthy shine.
WHAT TYPE OF HAIR DOES THEDREAMHAIR SUPPLY?
TheDreamHair supply 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair Extensions. Nothing beats the versatility of Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair Extensions.
Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair, unlike synthetic hair can be straightened with a flat iron, curled with heat, or chemically treated to perm or dye the hair.
The reason for selling only 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair and not any other human hair is that:
- Remy Virgin Indian Hair uses only the premium and most beautiful human hair in the world.
- During the entire manufacturing process, Remy Virgin India Human Hair is kept root end first, eliminating the chance of hair dryness and avoiding hair to get brittle which tangles constantly.
- It is completely hand-processed to keep the cuticle intact and aligned making it low maintenance, tangle-free and natural shine even when it is wet or washed.
Since Remy hair is kept in natural structure/shape, it has the most original softness, longer life and strength compared to any other human hair available in the market. So, if you are looking for the top-quality hair extensions, Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair is the answer, truly a valuable investment!!
WHY CHOSE THEDREAMHAIR INDIAN HAIR?
- TheDreamHair provides high quality 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair.
- We stand by our brand. Our company is trustworthy and honest.
- We provide excellent customer service, fastest delivery time, tutorials, and rewards program on free products!
WHAT DOES REMY HAIR MEAN?
- Remy Human Hair Extensions are the best hair extensions available due to the quality of the hair as well as the craftsmanship.
- The key element being that the cuticles are kept intact and not stripped.
- Preserving the hairs cuticles and aligning them in a unidirectional fashion creates extensions that are completely natural in appearance and texture.
- This process ensures that the hair remains super soft, shiny, silky and completely tangle-free throughout its lifetime.
WHAT IS REMY IVIRGIN NDIAN HAIR?
Remy Virgin Indian Hair refers to hair that has been completely unprocessed. For extensions to qualify as virgin hair, it must meet rigorous standards including:
- Not been permed, dyed, colored, bleached and/or chemically processed in any way!
- It also means it comes from a single donor, and all the cuticles are intact, running in the same direction.
- It also means that the hair has not been blow-dried, or exposed to harsh agents such as cigarette smoke and drugs.
- This hair is extremely expensive.
- Virgin Indian Hair comes from temples in India and is distributed throughout the world.
- The hair is used for upscale wigs, hair extensions, and pieces.
- Virgin Indian Hair is very popular because it is the most natural looking and blends very well with your own.
- Virgin Indian Hair offers a versatile styling range; it can be worn straight, curly, natural or dyed to your desired hair color.
WHERE DOES INDIAN HAIR COME FROM?
The sources of Indian Hair are the temples in India.
- In India, it is a very common tradition for people to sacrifice their hair in certain specific temples in return for the prayers that have been answered by the respective deities.
- The Devotee goes to the temple and gets the hair shaved from the temple.
- The temple authorities collect all such shaved hair from the devotees and periodically auction the hair to the various bidders.
- The proceeds from the temple auctions are gradually pumped back into the community by the temple authorities in various charitable forms.
WHY IS INDIAN HAIR SO SPECIAL?
- Indian Hair is highly regarded in the hair industry because of its flexibility, durability and texture.
- Indian Hair is naturally thick and lustrous, so it gives the best possible styling and installation options for extensions.
- The hair is also naturally dark, so it works great with most braiding and weaving applications for women of color, and works for everyone.
- Remy Indian Hair goes hand in hand with long lasting quality, so you can be rest assured if the hair is guaranteed to be Remy Indian Hair.
WHAT IS CUTICLE HAIR?
Cuticle hair is the same as Remy hair. These terms are used interchangeably.
WHAT IS SINGLE DRAWN HAIR?
- Every hair piece looks like a ponytail made of different lengths of hair.
- The very short hairs have been removed.
- For example: a hair piece of 16" to 20" inches of Remy Hair Single Drawn has hair lengths of 16", 18" and 20".
- All hair is in the same direction because it all came from the head of a single donor.
WHAT IS DOUBLE DRAWN HAIR?
- Every hair piece contains only hair of the same length.
- The process is done by hand and no machine is involved.
- For example: a hair piece of 20 inches of Remy Hair Double Drawn has hair lengths 0f "20 inches" only.
- It contains no hair shorter than that.
WHAT IS NON-REMY HAIR?
- Non-Remy Hair, also called fallen hair, has their roots and ends mixed up.
- They have problem of tangling, as the cuticles are not in same direction.
- This hair is not very expensive. Though this kind of hair has problems, it is still the most popular hair sold in the world.
- Non-Remy hair has two kinds of quality and sold as Single Drawn Hair or Double Drawn hair.
WHAT IS YAKI HAIR (YAK HAIR)
This is another development in the hairdressing industry that results in lots of confusion due to the way our industry professionals decide to name the products being used. When it comes to hair extensions as well as wigs and hair pieces, the terms Yak Hair or Yaki Hair are found all over the place.
These two terms refer to hair fibers that are naturally produced, but are very different in their origins.
- Yak hair is not human hair.
- It is harvested from the body of the Yak animal, an ox-like mammal native to the Himalayas and Tibet with dark, long and silky hair, a horse-like tail and a full, bushy mane.
- The hair of the yak is structurally like human hair and testing revealed that it responded the same way to the styling methods used to style human hair as human hair responded.
- In look and texture, this animal hair closely matched “relaxed” African-ethnic hair and Indo-Asian hair types.
Because the hair could be grown and harvested from these animals in massive quantities, it has become a staple in inexpensive hair extensions and accessory products. However, sometime after yak hair became widely used in the industry, it was discovered that many people were allergic to the fibers.
Since the look of the yak hair products was so popular, researchers immediately went to work looking for another alternative that would be inexpensive, yet give the look women had begun to clamor after. And thus “YAKI” hair was born. Yaki hair is human hair that has been harvested in as inexpensive a manner as possible and chemically processed and treated to look and feel the way yak hair does. This allows women to get the look they want without the risk of allergic responses.
WHICH HAIR IS OF THE LOWEST QUALITY AND WHY?
- Asian hair, often Chinese and Korean, is of the lowest quality.
- The cuticle is often burned off in an acid rinse.
- Then the hair is coated with a silicone sealant for temporary shine. This hair will tangle quickly.
- This hair is the least expensive to purchase.
2. CARE AND USAGE
HOW LONG THE "THEDREAMHAIR" HAIR LAST?
- Generally, our hair can last for 1-2 years, depending on the care you put into the hair.
- The more you protect them the longer they will last.
- And it can last longer if installed and maintained properly.
- The hair can also be taken out and reused for future installations.
WHAT SHOULD I USE TO COMB OR BRUSH MY HAIR?
Keeping new extensions combed out properly will keep away knot and tangles. To keep away the knots hold your hair as if it were in a ponytail. Use a brush that is designed for extensions like a loop brush or a wide tooth comb to gently brush through your hair.
WHAT TYPE OF HAIR CARE PRODUCTS SHOULD I USE?
- Treat this hair like your own hair.
- Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products.
- You should stay away from ammonia based products because they can break down the cuticles on the hair, this can lead to tangling and shedding.
- Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners.
- You can also use products like gel and hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
Please see our Hair Guide for detailed instructions.
DO I HAVE TO DO ANYTHING SPECIAL IN THE EVENING BEFORE I GO TO BED?
- You must NEVER sleep on wet hair.
- Sleeping on wet hair is known to matte hair which makes it very difficult to keep them the way you want.
- Just make sure your hair is completely dry before you go to sleep and you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
- Many people wrap their hair up in a scarf before they go to sleep, this is a good way to ensure your hair will be in the same state as you went to bed!
CAN I STRAIGHTEN OR CURL THE HAIR?
- Yes. Remy hair can be styled just like your hair.
- You can perm it, set it, blow dry it, hot curl it, etc.
- This is a test to know if you are not being sold a synthetic product.
- Please take note that when you perm or curl it please go to professional salons.
CAN I COLOR THE HAIR?
- Yes, the hair can be colored.
- Yes, you can dye, tone, or bleach Indian Hair.
- Since this is real hair, you can perform highlights, lowlights, or dying hair back to the original color.
But as a rule, it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. Blonde hair has been bleached, so more caution must be taken. Always use a good quality hair dye and test a small sample first.
CAN I USE ROLLER SET ON THE INDIAN HAIR?
- Yes, you can use rollers, sponge’s rods, or flexi rods on the hair.
- Use a good foam setting lotion on wet or dry Indian Hair before using rollers.
- Then set under a hooded dyer or air dry for 45-60 minutes.
CAN I CHANGE THE TEXTURE OF THE STRAIGHT, WAVY OR CURLY HAIR?
Our hair can be changed to one state to another, and revert to its original texture. For example, if your hair is curly and you want to flat iron to a straight style, when you shampoo the hair it will revert to its original texture, which is curly.
CAN I GO SWIMMING?
You may go in swimming pools and hot tubs. It is best to wash the hair right after swimming.
- Avoid getting hair in salt water as the salt can take all the moisture out of the hair and it will lead to tangling of the hair.
- Never braid your hair and go in salt water.
- It is best to wear it down.
3. ORDER, SHIPPING & RETURNS
HOW TO ORDER?
Option 1: Order Online.
- Our Online Order System uses industry-standard Internet SSL Encrypted Security.
- Therefore, you can be assured that all the personal information you give us to process your order will be protected and sent safely.
- It is highly recommended that your delivery address is the same as your billing address.
- Simply click on the "Add to Cart" button on any product page and complete the order form.
Option 2: Order by Phone or E-mail.
- Please find the contact information in “Store Information”.
DO YOU DELIVER TO MY COUNTRY?
- We deliver to the worldwide countries.
- You can choose your country when placing the order online.
- If you didn’t find your country when ordering, please contact us.
DO YOU HAVE TO PAY IMPORT CHARGES?
- Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient.
- We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
WHEN WILL YOU SEND OUT THE GOODS AFTER PAYMENT?
- All items are shipped same day if you pay before 12pm or next day if you pay after 12pm.
- To process your order quickly and correctly, please provide us your full delivery address including post code / zip code, county / province name, your contact number and email address.
HOW WOULD I KNOW MY ORDER IS SHIPPED OUT?
- Once your order is sent out, a tracking number is sent via email, which you can track online.
- Or you can login in your account to check your order status.
- Or go to courier website to track the package.
WHERE CAN I VIEW MY ORDERS?
- You can view orders in your account.
WHICH COURIER COMPANY DO YOU USE?
Buyer can choose the desired shipping method when ordering.
- We use ARAMEX within South Africa.
- We use DHL EXPRESS for international shipping.
In both cases a signature is required to receive the item, so someone should be at the delivery address to receive the item.
WHEN I WILL RECEIVE THE GOODS?
Usually you will receive the goods days later after your payment:
- Next day delivery anywhere in South Africa.
- 3 to 6 days’ delivery worldwide.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY GOODS YET SOME TIME LATER AFTER MY PAYMENT?
You can check the logistics status by the tracking number we informed you in the email or in your account on the above website of courier company to see where the parcel is, or you can contact us.
WHAT IF I ENTERED THE WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS?
- We cannot be held responsible if you enter an incorrect shipping address such that the package is shipped to another person/address and cannot be recovered.
- We encourage customers to always double-check their shipping address and be aware of any tracking information we send via email.
CAN I EXCHANGE AND RETURN THE ITEM IF IN DON’T LIKE IT?
- Yes, you can exchange your order if our Returns Policy conditions are met.
- We also do offer refunds. Please see our Exchange, Refund & Returns Policy.
CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
- To change your order please contact us via our website with your Order Number and include details of the amendment(s) required.
- Customer Service will then reply to your e-mail to either confirm that the amendment has been processed, or to advise if it has not been possible to amend the order for any reason.
THE PRODUCT I ORDERED IS NOW REDUCED. CAN YOU REFUND ME THE DIFFERENCE?
- Unfortunately, not.
- We can’t advise you in advance of a reduced product or reimburse you the difference after you have placed an order.
WHICH CURRENCIES DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept FOUR currencies:
- South African Rand (ZAR)
- US Dollar (USD)
- Euro (EUR)
- UK Pound Sterling (GBP)
Usually ZAR (South African Rand) is the default currency of OUR ONLINE STORE.
HOW DO I CHANGE CURRENCY?
- To change currency simply click the drop-down list which can be found at the top left corner of every page and choose the currency you would like to use.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
- Electronic Bank Transfer,
- Cash Deposit IN OUR Standard bank account.
- Credit Card and Debit Card.
We use Paygate and Paypal for Credit Card and Debit Card payment.
- The easiest way to pay is using your Credit Card which can be done online on our website.
- For a guide on how to order, please see our "Secure Payment page".
HOW CAN I PAY BY CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD WITH PAYGATE?
Paygate is one of the safest, most widely accepted ways to pay for your purchases on the Internet.
- It lets you use funds from either your bank account or credit card; and you can use it with confidence.
- Your transactions are protected by Paygate sophisticated fraud prevention system.
- Paygate does not require membership to use credit card.
HOW CAN I PAY BY CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD WITH PAYPAL?
PayPal is one of the safest, most widely accepted ways to pay for your purchases on the Internet.
- It lets you use funds from either your bank account or credit card; and you can use it with confidence.
- Your transactions are protected by PayPal’s sophisticated fraud prevention system.
- PayPal does not require membership to use credit card.
It’s easy to pay by credit card or by PayPal. You can pay by credit card without being a PayPal member. Note: if you are a PayPal member, you can either use your account, or use a credit card that is not associated with a PayPal account. In that case, you’d also need to use an email address that’s not associated with a PayPal account.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OFFLINE RETAIL STORE?
31 Heerengracht Street,
Tel: 021 434 54 81.
Cell: 079 943 7980.
WhatsApp: 079 943 79 80