0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of R10.00.
|Brand Name||Walker Tape|
|Product Name||Double Side Tape Tabs|
|Accessory's Origin||Walker Tape - USA|
|Accessory's Type||Hair Extensions Accessories|
|Hair Type||Hair Extensions Accessories|
|Width||4 cm x 0.8 cm|
|Quantity||10 Sheets of 120 tabs (1 Sheet of 12 tabs x 10)|
|Usage||All Types of Tape in Hair Extensions|
|Lifetime||Hold time is 4 - 6 weeks, depending on the tape|
How to properly care for Tape in hair extensions.
1) Post-Wash: You cannot wash their hair for at least 48 hours after an install. When you do wash their hair, you should only use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. Conditioner should not be used on the tape tabs.
2) Brushing: When brushing extensions, you should hold the tape tabs securely to your head and brush starting at the bottom and working your way up the hair.
3) Sleeping: We also recommend that you sleep with a loose ponytail to minimize the strain placed on the extensions during the night.
4) There are also some things that we recommend you do to make sure an install goes smoothly, and you get the longest hold times possible.
5) Pre-Wash. It is important that your hair is washed and free from conditioner or other hair products before an install. We recommend using a sulfate and silicone-free shampoo.
6) Heat: For a longer and more secure hold, we highly recommend applying heat to the tape during installation for one second with a ﬂat iron. This will activate the adhesive in the tape and allow the tape to securely adhere to the hair.
7) Avoid Touching. Anytime you touch the adhesive part of the tape tab you run the risk of decreasing your hold times. We understand that it is diﬃcult not to touch the adhesive during installation. To minimize the risk from incidental contact, make sure your hands are clean and free from any lotion or oils.
Removing the Tape in Hair
8) Solvent: You will need a solvent to remove the extensions from the hair.
9) Clean the Extensions. Make sure that after removing the extensions that they are properly prepared to re-install. Wipe the polyurethane strip on the extension with alcohol to make sure there is no residue left behind. If It Fails. Everyone’s hair is diﬀerent and the same tape may perform diﬀerently in oily vs. dry hair or humid vs. dry climates. If the tape you are using isn’t working how you expect it to, please request a sample of one of our other tapes to test.
No customer reviews for the moment.