Pre-bonded Hair Extensions, Stick/I-Tip, Color 22 (Light Pale Blonde), Made With Remy Indian Human Hair
Tax excluded Next day delivery
- Pre-bonded Hair Extensions, Stick/I-Tip, Color #22 (Light Pale Blonde).
- The Hair is silky soft, has no shedding, and is tangle-free.
- Each Strand of the Hair Extensions is pre-bonded with the highest quality Italian Keratin Bond.
- Ready to be installed using the Micro Ring Loop Applicator, and Micro Rings (beads).
- This method of installation allows you to wear your hair up or down without exposing the bonds and beads.
- This price is for 1 Pack of 25 Strands.
- Quantity: 25 Strands per pack.
- 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair.
- The texture is Straight.
- The Hair has a natural body wave when washed.
- The Hair is silky soft, no shedding, and tangle-free.
- Each strand of Hair Extension is pre-bonded and ready to install using the Micro Ring Loop Applicator, and Micro Rings (beads).
- The Micro Rings (beads) can be removed, and new ones reapplied, allowing the Hair Extensions to be reinstalled.
- This installation method also called cold fusion, allows you to wear your hair up or down without exposing the beads.
- It can be removed from your hair easily without causing any damage to your natural hair.
- Long-Lasting: Our Pre-bonded Hair Extensions last 3-6 months and can be reused many times.
What is the difference between Stick/I-Tip, Flat-Tip, and Nail/U-Tip Hair Extensions?
- Stick/I-Tip Hair Extensions are attached to your hair using a Micro Ring process that involves pulling your hair through a Micro Ring in the Hair Extensions base, using the Micro Ring Loop Applicator tool. In other words, I-Tip is applied using Micro Rings and secured to your hair with a Plier.
- Flat-Tip and Nail/U-Tip Hair Extensions can only be applied using a Hair Extensions Iron or Hair Connector heating tool to melt the keratin bond. In other words, Nail/U-Tip is a similar type of keratin Hair Extension to Flat-Tip; both using the heating method, just different in shape. Flat-Tip is a flat shape, and U-Tip is a nail shape.
- From the above description, you may find I-Tip Hair Extensions are applied using Micro Rings. U-Tip and Flat-Tip are applied using heat fusion. But it is not absolute, occasionally, your Hair Extensions technician may use heat to apply for I-Tip Hair Extensions. It depends on your hair type.
How to care for Pre-bonded Hair.
- Do not wash your hair for 48 hours after your service.
- This will give enough time for the bonds to settle.
- Expect to see small quantities of naturally released hair trapped in the bonds after some time.
- This is quite normal and should not be interpreted as hair being pulled out of the scalp by the extensions themselves.
- Before bed, pull your hair back into a soft ponytail to prevent tangling while sleeping.
- Brand Name
- Product Name
- Keratin Bonded, Stick/I-Tip, Hair Extensions
- Hair's Origin
- Indian Human Hair
- Hair Type
- 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair
- Hair Grade
- Remy Virgin Human Hair (Temple Hair, One Donor)
- Hair Texture
- Straight Hair
- Hair Color
- #22 (Light Pale Blonde)
- Hair Length
- From 14 inches (35cm) to 28 inches (70cm)
- 0.5g per Prebonded Strand
- 25 Strands per pack.
- Can be curled, straightened, tongued, washed and dyed.
- More than 2 years (depending on your lifestyle and how you look after it).
You might also like
8 other products in the same category:
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (0)