- Our Beautify Natural Hold Hair Extensions Single-Sided Tape Tabs are easy to install.
- For fine hair, brittle hair, front Tape Hair Extensions, or simple comfort needs.
- Low residue for quick cleanup.
- Invisible under the hair.
- Quick to install without curling up.
- Ideal for hair prone to breaking.
- Dullness: semi-dull finish.
- Depending on the temperature, humidity, and body oils this tape can last up to 4-6 weeks.
- Liner: Brown (tape is clear).
- For Tape in Hair Extensions up to 4cm x 1cm.
- It comes in a bag of 10 sheets: Each sheet has 12 tabs, 120 tabs total.
- Size: 4 cm x 0.8 cm per tabs.
- Hold time: 4-6 weeks.
Single-Sided Natural Hold Directions of use
- Peel the liner off and place it onto the Hair Extensions weft.
- Avoid touching adhesive. Place the tab onto the hair.
- Repeat as needed.
- When ready to apply to the single-sided tape, remove hair that is not stuck to the tape and apply the tape tab, sandwiching the hair between extensions.
- Peel off the remaining tabs and install them on the hair
- Apply with care: its comfortable mesh construction can tear when stretched.
- Store at room temperature, below 32°Celsius.
- Thickness: 0.2159mm.
Tape-in Hair Extension Tips
How to properly care for Tape in Hair Extensions.
1. Before installing the Tape in Hair Extensions
- There are also some things that we recommend you do to make sure an install goes smoothly, and you get the longest hold times possible.
- Pre-Wash. Your hair must be washed and free from conditioner or other hair products before an install.
- We recommend using sulfate and silicone-free shampoo.
2. During install of Tape in Hair Extensions
- Heat: For a longer and more secure hold, we highly recommend applying heat to the tape during installation for one second with a ﬂat iron. This will activate the adhesive in the tape and allow the tape to securely adhere to the hair.
- Avoid Touching. Anytime you touch the adhesive part of the tape tab you run the risk of decreasing your hold times.
- We understand that it is diﬃcult not to touch the adhesive during installation.
- To minimize the risk from incidental contact, make sure your hands are clean and free from any lotion or oils.
3. After installing the Tape in Hair Extensions
- Post-Wash: You cannot wash their hair for at least 48 hours after an install. When you do wash their hair, you should only use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. Conditioner should not be used on the tape tabs.
- Brushing: When brushing extensions, you should hold the tape tabs securely to your head and brush starting at the bottom and working your way up the hair.
- Sleeping: We also recommend that you sleep with a loose ponytail to minimize the strain placed on the extensions during the night.
4. Removing the Tape in Hair Extensions
- Solvent: You will need a solvent to remove the extensions from the hair.
- Clean the Extensions. Make sure that after removing the extensions that they are properly prepared to re-install.
- Wipe the polyurethane strip on the extension with alcohol to make sure there is no residue left behind.
- Everyone’s hair is diﬀerent and the same tape may perform diﬀerently in oily vs. dry hair or humid vs. dry climates.
- If the tape you are using isn’t working how you expect it to, please request a sample of one of our other tapes to test.