- Our Free Part Top Closure Hair Extension is placed on your crown area at the front of your hair, along your hairline, to give you volume and allows a great parting over thinning hair or Weave Hair Extensions and to blend with your Hair Extensions and provide a natural freestyle look full of body and shine.
- This Top Closure Hair Extension is used to close wefts weave and tracks so that you can have a natural-looking hair parting.
- It is also perfect if you have thinning hair at the crown and can be worn as a protective style to avoid leaving your natural hair out with a full head weave.
- The Top Closure Hair Extension is easy to install and maintain.
- The Hair is silky soft, tangle-free, high quality, and will also last a long time without shedding.
- The texture is Body Wave.
The Top Closures Hair Extensions are available in 3 different styles
- The Top Closure Hair Extensions are available in many different styles which include the Three-Part, Middle-Part, and Free-Part.
- The Three-Part Closures allow you to part the hair in three different ways.
- The Middle Part Closures only give you one style option.
- The Free-Part, however, lets you part your hair however you wish to.
- A Free-Part Top Closure hairpiece is more preferred because of the versatility it offers.
How to care for Top Closure Hair Extensions
- Detangle hair from root to end before shampooing.
- Carefully wash in cold water with a mild shampoo.
- Do not rub or twist, but gently finger comb the hair.
- Rinse the shampoo. Always rinse the shampoo off with water flowing in the same direction of the hair, from roots to the ends.
- And after use the conditioner and rinse the hair out in a similar way.
- Pat dry with a towel and do not rub or roll the hair.
- Air dry or blow-dry with a diffuser or as recommended by your stylist.
- Styling tools should only be used when hair is completely dry.
Follow the link for HAIR CARE GUIDE