Weave Weft Hair Extensions, Straight, Color 35 (Red Rust), Made With Remy Indian Human Hair
Tax excluded Delivery within 15 - 21 days
- Our Weave Weft Hair Extensions, Straight, Color #35 (Red Rust), is 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair.
- Machine-made Double Weft sewed together to get twice as much hair as the single one.
- High quality, silky soft, no shedding, and tangle-free.
- Our Weave Weft Hair Extensions is 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair.
- The machine-made double weft is sewn together to get twice as much hair as the single weft.
- The texture is Straight.
- The Hair has a natural body wave when washed.
- High quality, silky soft, and tangle-free.
- Can be used on any type of hair.
- Can also be used for Clip Hair, Micro Ring Weft, Flip in, Tape in Hair, and Fusion Hair Bonding.
- Sold in different lengths from 14" (35cm) to 28" (70cm).
How to care for Weave Weft Hair Extensions.
- Shampoo and condition hair regularly with sulfate-free products.
- Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down your hair.
- Keep your hair light by only using a small amount of heat protectant (for flat ironing only).
- For daily styling, use a light styling product, or allow hair to air dry product free for a full look.
- When hair is wet, comb or brush through with a paddle brush. You can also finger comb the hair.
- Daily before going to bed, braid your hair into one loose large braid at the back of the neck.
- In the morning, undo braid and comb through beginning at the ends working your way up to the roots.
- Brand Name
- Product Name
- Machine-made Weave Hair Extensions
- Hair's Origin
- Indian Human Hair
- Hair Type
- 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair
- Hair Grade
- Remy Virgin Human Hair (Temple Hair, One Donor)
- Hair Texture
- Straight Hair
- Hair Color
- #35 (Red Rust)
- Weft Type
- Machine-made Double Weft sewn together.
- Hair Length
- From 14 inches (35cm) to 28 inches (70cm)
- 1 Bundle of 100g
- Can be curled, straightened, tongued, washed and dyed.
- More than 2 years (depending on your lifestyle and how you look after it).
You might also like
8 other products in the same category:
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (0)