Piece contents: 2 wefts of 20cm wide each with 4 clips attached.
- Our 1 Piece Double Weft Clip in Hair is 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair.
- 2 wefts are placed on top of one other and sewn together in 1 piece to produce twice the volume.
- The texture is Body Wave.
- Allows you to add longer, fuller hair in just 1 minute.
- This is the ideal way to add more thickness to your hair without using too many pieces of wefts and clips.
- It looks natural as the clip in Hair blends seamlessly into your own hair.
- It is a "DO IT YOURSELF" Hair Extensions style.
- For short hair it adds length.
- For long hair it adds volume and thickness.
- Ideal for fine hair to thick hair.
- A single section usually applied to the back of the head using 4 clips attached.
How to care for Clip in Hair "Straight"
- Comb your Clip in Hair with a comb or a brush.
- With warm water gently wet the Clip in Hair.
- Use a sulphate free shampoo.
- Rinse out the shampoo.
- Apply conditioner it makes them easier to comb once they're dry.
- Rinse out the conditioner.
- Leave the Clip in Hair to dry naturally.
- You may blow dry the Clip in Hair, but first apply a heat protectant.
- Wash them once a week or once a fortnight.
- Comb them once you've taken them out.
- If your Clip in Hair are starting to look a bit dry, leave a mild conditioner on them overnight, rinse them the next morning, they'll look good as new!
- Don't brush the Clip in Hair when they're wet, try a wide tooth comb like you would with your own hair.
- Due to the nature of the waves, avoid frequent flat ironing to prevent change in texture.
Follow link for more HAIR CARE GUIDE