Lace Front Support Double Sided Tape Contours Strips, For Hair System, By Walker Tape
- Our Lace Front Support Double-Sided Tape Contour Strips are easy to install and quick to break down in cleanup.
- It is very comfortable, flexible, reliable, and hypoallergenic.
- Lace Front (Blue) Tape is famous for its dull finish.
- Use this tape for a 2-3 week hold time.
- Depending on the temperature, humidity, and body oils this tape can last up to 2-3 weeks.
- Quantity: 36 Pieces of Contours Strips per bag.
Our website is completely secure. Your transaction is 100% secure.
Orders made on workdays, until 12:00, are shipped the same day.
Purchases can be returned within 7 days. Please, read the policy.
- Lace Front Support Tape Contour Strip is famous for its dull finish and stronghold.
- It's one of the best Tapes for Lace Systems.
- Systems: All.
- Dullness: Dull (great for lace).
- Gentleness: Hypoallergenic.
- Residue: Medium.
- Liner: Blue (Tape is clear).
- Apply with care: its comfortable mesh construction can tear when stretched.
- Store at room temperature, below 32°C.
- Hold time: 2-4 Weeks.
Directions of use
- Peel the scored liner off.
- The adhesive side is placed towards the unit.
- Avoid touching adhesive.
- Place the cut piece where desired on the hair system.
- Repeat as needed. When ready to apply to the scalp, peel off the remaining liner pieces.
- For easy application use Just-Rite Positioning Spray.
- Thickness: 0.2159 mm.
Tape Hair Replacement System Tips.
- Wait 24 Hours Before Bathing, Using Product, Swimming, and Exercising.
- Wear Swim Cap in Chlorinated or Salt Water
- Since our tapes grow stronger after install, we urge you to encourage your clients to wait 24 hours before showering, swimming, or exercising.
- After this point, our tapes should’ve grown strong enough to handle these more challenging environments.
- If your clients want to find a way to skip the 24-hour wait, introduce them to our strongest scalp protector, Max Hold Sport. It allows them to go right from your appointment to the gym.
Avoid Adjusting Already Set Tape During Installs
- If you’ve already set your client’s system, but need to adjust, you are going to need to retape.
- This is because the tape will take your client’s skin cells with it upon removal.
- These skin-cell additions make the bonding potential of the tape much weaker and surely affects hold times.
- Instead, if you need a solution to install adjustments, we recommend using Just-Rite Positioning Spray. It’s a super easy fix that allows you the comfort of making adjustments without the headache of having to start over.
- Brand Name
- Walker Tape
- Product Name
- Lace Front Support Tape
- Accessory's Origin
- Walker Tape - USA
- Accessory's Type
- Hair Extensions Accessories
- 36 Pieces per bag
- All Types of Tape in Hair Extensions
- Hold Time
- 2 - 3 weeks (depending on installation and care)
You might also like
22 other products in the same category:
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (0)
Frequently purchased together
Products from the same category
- Clip-in Hair
- Halo Hair
- Bulk Hair
- Pre-bond Hair
- Nano Ring Hair
- Women's Wigs
- Weave Weft Hair
- Micro Loop Ring Hair
- Tape In Hair
- Men's Wigs/Toupee
- Micro Ring Weft Hair
- Hair Topper