360° Circular Band Lace Frontal Closure Hair Extensions, Colour 1 (Jet Black), Made With Remy Indian Human Hair
Tax excluded Delivery within 15 - 21 days
- Our 360° Circular Band Lace Frontal Closure Hair Extensions, Colour #1 (Jet Black), is not a Lace Wig.
- It is our new all-around Lace Frontal Closure.
- It is a Full Lace Closure designed to go all around the head perimeter, unlike the regular Lace Frontal that is installed only on the front of the head.
- Can be parted anywhere.
- 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair.
Our 360° Lace Frontal Closure covers the entire perimeter with an elastic band of thin skin lace on the Back.
- 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair.
- The texture is Straight.
- The Hair has a natural body wave when washed.
- Made with the highest quality of natural color Swiss Lace.
- Natural hairline and can be parted anywhere.
- Cape construction: 360° circular Full Lace Band Frontal Closure.
- Baby hair included.
Difference Between Regular Lace Frontal Closure and 360° Lace Frontal Closure Hair Extensions
- Regular Lace Frontal Closure Hair Extension is only installed at the front of the head.
- 360° Circular Band Lace Frontal Closure Hair Extension goes all around the head leaving a round opening in the center and it is better for women who do not have edges.
- The 360° Lace Frontal Closure makes it much easier to install and achieve a full natural hairline.
Advantages of 360° Lace Frontal Closure Hair Extensions
- Designed to decrease Weave installation time significantly.
- It requires less weft, and there is no sewing of wefts along the outer head portions.
- It needs only a few bundles of Weave to complete the task.
- It is an effective way to get your hair installed in terms of time and money.
- Do a high and medium ponytail.
- Make your scalp more breathable.
- Free parting style, you can part your hair weave in your desired direction.
- No need to worry about your hair edges being exposed.
360° Lace Frontal Closure Hair Extensions installation
- First, put your 360° Lace Frontal Closure on your head and make sure it is aligned with your hairline.
- Second, make your 360° Lace Frontal Closure adhere to your hair with glue, tape, or sew-in technique.
- Third, add the Weave Weft to the middle part of the 360° Lace Frontal Closure. You may need two bundles of Weave.
How to care for 360° Lace Frontal Closure Hair Extensions
- Detangle hair from root to end before shampooing.
- Carefully wash in cold water with a mild shampoo.
- Do not rub or twist, but gently finger comb the hair.
- Rinse the shampoo. Always rinse the shampoo off with water flowing in the same direction of the hair, from roots to the ends.
- And after use the conditioner and rinse the hair out in a similar way.
- Pat dry with a towel and do not rub or roll the hair.
- Air dry or blow-dry with a diffuser or as recommended by your stylist.
- Styling tools should only be used when hair is completely dry.
- Brand Name
- Product Name
- 360° Circular Band Lace Frontal Closure
- Hair's Origin
- Indian Human Hair
- Hair Type
- 100% Remy Virgin Indian Human Hair
- Hair Grade
- Remy Virgin Human Hair (Temple Hair, One Donor)
- Hair Texture
- Straight Hair
- Hair Color
- #1 (Jet Black)
- Hair Length
- From 14 inches (35cm) to 28 inches (70cm)
- Hair Density
- 130% Hair Density
- Made Method
- Hand Tied
- Swiss Lace all around the perimeter of the Lace Frontal Closure
- Lace Color
- Single Knots at Hairline & Double Knots elsewhere
- Baby Hair
- Included along the perimeter to give the effect of naturally growing Hairline
- Bleached Knots
- Along the perimeter to make Hairline more undetectable
- Lace Size
- Front Lace: 4" / Back Lace: 2" / Circumference: 22.5"
- Hairline Style
- Free style - Parting anywhere on head
- Part Direction
- Can part any direction
- More than 2 years (depending on your lifestyle and how you look after it).
You might also like
8 other products in the same category:
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (0)